These velvet booties by Botkier were made for walking - paired with a silk jacket and a tassel side bag, through the busy streets of New York City. Plus I'm currently obsessed with velvet and silk and a a the words shoes and velvet in one sentence will make any girl's heart beat faster. I love wearing this black body underneath and denim shorts underneath, such an effortless yet stylish look.
Shop my look below!
Xoxo,
Racquel










Love the look and vibe of these photos!
ReplyDelete|| D I A N A ||
www.TheNeonFactor.com
You are absolutely stunning! I love how you styled this = )
ReplyDelete- Jasmine K
www.myeunoia.com
Wow! You look so beautiful babe. I love those shoes - must buy. Xx
ReplyDeletewww.inesinla.com
Nice shots .. real cool :)
ReplyDeleteJust the phrase "will make any girl's heart beat faster" does mean every girl's heart break a lot more when it comes to your look. Hopefully, your booties are nice, but I like the cool look!
ReplyDelete