1. ILLSTEVA // 2. RAY BAN // 3. QUAY // 4.BEACH RIOT // 5. LE SPECS
As you may have seen from many of my posts I own several pairs of mirrored sunnies! I absolutely LOVE them!! Above are my top 6 picks for this coming summer season!
As you may have seen from many of my posts I own several pairs of mirrored sunnies! I absolutely LOVE them!! Above are my top 6 picks for this coming summer season!
Unfrotunately these WILDFOX Sunnies are Sold out :( - But you can find the same ones in Red Below







Great accessoires and fascinating to see how they can change the look of a whole outfit:) take care, Atira
ReplyDeleteYou get paid for those adds? Just wondering. This blog looks more than an advertisment site than a blog.
ReplyDeleteHIGHLY AGREE. Bloggers make money if someone buys through her affiliate links.
Delete